Buy APC Back-UPS 700 – 700VA from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya
Looking for a good UPS? Look no further, APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC SocketsBattery Backup & Surge Protector offers the best bet for your need. The APC Back-UPS 700VA 230V AVR IEC Sockets BX700UI from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. The BX700UI features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages. Equipped with 4 IEC sockets, the 700 keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 700 maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies.The UPS includes the user manual that assist in the installation which is almost plug and play. The APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets BX700UI UPS has the following quick features:
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Telephone dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connection
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status displayQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Surge only outletsProtect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outletsBack up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Output power capacity ; 390Watts / 700VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) ; 390Watts / 700VA
- Nominal Output Voltage ; 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) ; 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology ; Line Interactive
- Waveform type ; Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections ;(1) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)(4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time ; 4ms typical
- Nominal Input Voltage ; 230V
- Input frequency ; 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections ; IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length ; 1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations ; 140 – 300V
- Number of Power Cords ; 1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type ; Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge ; time 6hour(s)
- Replacement Battery ; APCRBC110
- Expected Battery Life (years) ; 3 – 5
- Efficiency ; View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s) ;USB
- Control panel ; LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm ; Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating ; 273Joules
- Data Line Protection ; RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two wire single line)
- Maximum Height ; 200mm , 20.0CM
- Maximum Width ; 115mm , 11.5CM
- Maximum Depth ; 256mm , 25.6CM
- Net Weight ; 6.0KG
- Shipping weight ; 6.5KG
- Shipping Height ; 275mm , 27.5CM
- Shipping Width ; 295mm , 29.5CM
- Shipping Depth ; 340mm , 34.0CM
- Operating Temperature ; 0 – 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity ; 0 – 95% non-condensing %
- Operating Elevation ; 0-3000meters
- Storage Temperature ; -15 – 40 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity ; 0 – 95% non-condensing %
- Storage Elevation ; 0-9000meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit ; 45.0dBA
- Standard warranty ; 2 years repair or replace
For more information see APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets