Buy Outdoor motion detector from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya.
Outdoor Motion Detector is a unique motion detector utilizing dual passive infra-red elements and Microwave technology and is designed for outdoor use in the most severe climatic conditions. The LC-171 can also accommodate pets.
Motion detector is designed to detect movement in a protected area by detecting changes in infra-red radiation levels caused, for example, when a person moves within or across the devices field of vision, a trigger radio signal will be transmitted. Motion sensors trigger devices, like the ones in a security system that spark the alarm if they detect someone moving about the house. Motion sensors have other uses, too, like the ones that turn the garden lights on when someone comes near.
- Frequency: 24.125 GHz
- Microwave detection based on Doppler concept
- N.O. & N.C. Relays switched at the same time
- Pet immunity up to 77 lb (35 kg)
- 16 levels of PIR sensitivity adjustment and 3 microwave sensitivity groups
- Temperature compensation
- Microcontroller signal processing
- Front and back tamper protection
- Audible indication of walk test and intruder detection
- Unique waterproof sealed plastic design
- Detection range: up to 39 ft (12 m)
- Detect human intruders walking or running
- No maintenance required
- High RFI/EMI immunity
- Protection from: direct sunlight, wind up to 30 m/sec, snow and rain, small animals, removal of the top cover and removal from mounting bracket
- Rain and dust proof: IP65