Buy Stafix X2 Energizer from Hubtechshop, Nairobi Kenya.
The Stafix X2 Energizer produces low impedance power with an electric pulse effective enough to contain even the most determined livestock. Ideal for smaller fencing systems, the X2 features crossover technology enabling the energizer to be used as a mains unit or a battery unit. Suitable for the control of all types of livestock. The Unigizer is a universal energizer which is the next generation of Stafix energizer. It can be used as either a mains powered unit or as a reliable 12 volt battery energizer (for battery or solar installations). Choosing an electric fence energizer has never been easier as one Unigizer will take care of all your electric fencing needs. By simply replacing the power adapter (included) with the 12 V battery lead set (included), the Stafix Unigizer becomes a flexible but powerful tool in protecting your valuable livestock.
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Stafix Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel – 20 watt panel
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.
Includes 110V power adaptor, battery leads, and fence leads.
Quick Product description:
Stafix X2 is an innovative solution to livestock control. This two-joule unit can operate on a 110-volt electric plug or a 12-volt battery. The day/night sensor and adjustable pulse speeds round out the many advantages of this newly designed energizer.
- Indicator lights to show output voltage and battery condition
- Includes power cord and battery lead set
- Two year warranty